With Valentine’s Day around the corner, be careful not to
let your dog find your chocolate stash!Just a few ounces of semisweet chocolate for small dog could be
lethal.The main culprits that can be
toxic to dogs are theobromine and caffeine.These can cause tachycardia (a dangerously fast heart rate), seizures,
and in worse case scenarios, even death.Chocolate often has sugar and fat associated with it which can also lead
to vomiting and diarrhea, and pancreatitis.But it is tasty, and dogs have such a keen sense of smell that even well
wrapped or hidden chocolate is not a secret to them!